• Inici
  •  » Tauler d'anuncis
  •  » MMOEXP : Elden Ring players are doing all kinds of strange things in the game

#1 Avui 08:26:08

Ludwighench
Membre

MMOEXP : Elden Ring players are doing all kinds of strange things in the game

This spirit ash is utterly fractured," King Bore wrote alongside the video. "No clue what [FromSoft] was thinking."The moderator then returned to the site of his deed with Elden Ring Runes the most absurd summons: a walking mausoleum. The gargantuan leap of the fortress' quadrupedal quadripedal is a massive area-of-effect weapon and King Bore took unavoidable damage. Yet, he did much better than his permanently flattened opponents.

It's important to note that these spirit ashes aren't actually real So don't waste your time searching The Lands Between for them. It's just a modder having fun. fun.King Bore told MMOexp that the chariot and mausoleum summons were "proofs of idea" to test other ideas he's working on and that it's not actually difficult to create a mod like, say, switching spirit ashes around. The most difficult part is deciphering the exact data that needs to be changed and what needs to be changed, and where.

"The spirit Ash System (internally referred to as the very adorable 'Buddy' System]') is being implemented in the form of parameters, which is basically a series of spreadsheets that hold game data," King Bore said. "FromSoft utilizes Microsoft Excel to implement this data. I'm sure that this is true. However, parameters are an excellent system for modding. They're user-friendly and easy to modify because of the hard work of the tool makers and formatters who are all more knowledgeable and more sophisticated than me. Because their work is finished the only thing left to do for me is figuring the way these tools work and altering values to achieve what I want."

Very modest words for someone who is able to summon the ghost of a mausoleum. As you may have observed, Elden Ring Items buy players are doing all kinds of strange things in the game. Certain players are turning into deadly hedgehogs because of a particular weapon, while others are killing turtle popes, since why wouldn't they? Then there are the select few willingly blowing themselves up to make easy kills.

Desconnectat

• Inici
  •  » Tauler d'anuncis
  •  » MMOEXP : Elden Ring players are doing all kinds of strange things in the game

Peu del fòrum